Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Waiter

One of my favourite blogs on the web is by a man who's been anonymous for four years! That's right. He hasn't revealed his identity up till now. He's just wrote a book and so has finally revealed his identity!
Beginning as a humble waiter, he's climbed up to be (in my books) a world renowned author and blogger! I've been reading Waiter Rant from about the time it just started and it's one of the best blogs on the web. For real!

Check out this page to see what Mr. Waiter looks like.

Owh I can almost imagine his "thousand-yard waiter stare"
=D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

He's finally unmasked!!!
hehehe.. so dark knight!

:P

he doesnt even look like how i imagined him to be..

:D

11:26 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

yeah!! I imagined a totally different person too!

Well doesn't matter I suppose. Cause he writes bloody well!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home