Friday, August 01, 2008

hot momma

linda: I'm going to the chiropractor near our house.
melisa: owhhh that dude
melisa: does he have a proper office?
linda: no at home
linda: but he is quite famous
melisa: at home???
melisa: errr
melisa: u going alone?
linda: yea i am. Josephine his sister in law will be there. Why? You think he will have the hots for me once he sees my gorgeous body??
melisa: ......

that's my mom for ya! Really hilarious lady. But be warned, she's got quite a sting when she's angry. My mom's generally a pleasant woman but recently we saw a side of her that rarely makes an appearance.

Some guy from our town started a rumour about my sister and went round telling everyone about it. My mom found out and went berserk! She called a lawyer and threatened to sue his sorry ass!

She let fly a string of words that would make a gangster cry and said
"You can say stuff about me, you can say stuff about my husband BUT never EVER talk about my children!!"


whoa!

way to go mom!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

whoaaa!!
thumbs up for ur mum man!

2:52 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

haha
yeah!
Hell has no Wrath like a Mother Scorned

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home