Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Life list

I've finally finished half of my 'life list'. There's supposed to be a list of hundred things to do before I die. I've only listed 50 so far but i'll keep adding to it. I've been working on this list for a couple of months now and contrary to popular belief; it is indeed hard to dream sometimes.
1. Watch the aurora
2. Cruise the canals of Venice
3. Publish a webzine
4. Publish a collection of short stories
5. Watch all three Godfathers
6. Dye hair a crazy colour (fuschia)
7. Furnish and decorate my house
8. Go to a Switchfoot Concert
9. Go to a Foo Fighters concert
10. Visit Saint Basil's Cathedral, Moscow
11. Start a craft project and churn out some cool pieces
12. Know basic sign language
13. Stand inside the Taj Mahal
14. Take a contemporary/jazz dance class
15. Make a difference
16. Go a day without speaking
17. Run in a marathon
18. Learn a foreign language (French/Spanish/Italian) and use it
19. Sing a great song in front of an audience.
20. Create my own web site.
21. Party at the Carnival in Rio/ any dance carnival
22. Learn how to make 'sambal udang'
23. Watch an orchestral performance/ballet
24. Dance in the street
25. Bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies
26. Visit the Louvre
27. Get spotted by The Sartorialist
28. Dress up like Carrie for a girls' night out
29. Learn to play a musical instrument- fairly well
30. Save a life
31. My own gallery show
32. Go on a week/weekend long vacation - alone
32. Live in a house with french windows
33. Be healthy
34. Upgrade my camera
35. Never hesitate in buying a book
36. Make someone else's dream come true.
37. Have a day trip planned out for me.
38. Make my home as green and sustainable as possible.
39. See the pyramids.
40. Read every book I own (I have a habit of buying without reading)
41. Visit every country in South East Asian(Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam,Myanmar,Philippines)
42. Fall in love
43. Take part in a charity walk
44. Attend an event at Stadium Merdeka
45. Have a good night's sleep.... for at least a week...continuously.
46. Celebrate my parents 50th Anniversary.
47. Own my own apartment
48. Cook Indian food.
49. Visit all the best beaches in Malaysia.
50. Go hiking and actually enjoy it
51. Youtube myself
52. Open and manage a cafe/bookstore
53. Build a home with Habitat For Humanity
54. Perform Slam Poetry
55. Prepare and go for a picnic swinging 60's style
56. Watch a local Football match
57. Refurbish my furniture
58. Draw a mustache on someone while they're sleeping.
59. Finish a crossword puzzle (no cheating).
60. Get caught in a rainstorm with no umbrella.
61. Paint my own self-portrait.
62. Treat my mother and sister to a full day at the spa.
63. Get married
64. Watch the National Day Parade Live at Dataran Merdeka
65. Splash around in puddles wearing galoshes and a raincoat.
66. Choreograph and write a performance piece
67. Throw a party Hostess With the Mostess style
68. Be a part of a theatre production.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Meowlisa said...

i'll run the marathon with you! 5km first kie, together with deric!!...then a 10k, then a 15k,then a 21k, and finally a full 42km marathon!! woohoo (we'll get alex to run that with you! haha)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

havent you fell in love babe?

10:18 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

mel: haha. yesh dats the plan. although maybe we'll just stick to the 5km and 10km one first.

Felicia: *shrug* it's a BIG word.

12:49 PM  
Blogger auds said...

haha. i need to write my list too. we'll tackle some of the stuff together won't we? i can bake choco chips. at least, i think i can. heh.

and babe, we go singapore. lodging taken care of. :)

missing you loads.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home