Friday, September 05, 2008

Weekly picks


Well since I spend SOOO much time on the web and I come across tons of cool stuff everyday, I might as well start a weekly links section to share all the lovely stuff the great wide web has dished out to us.

- This is my
brother's flickr site and he takes pictures from 20,000 ft up in the air. He has captured pretty cloud formations, sunsets, and little islands, which are just amazing!

- Since I'm currently house hunting, I'm keeping myself excited bout the whole prospect of moving with pictures of beautiful interiors like this set i stumbled upon.

- Another site which will take up hours to explore is one that is kinda old but never ceases to amaze me. We Feel Fine is a site by by Jonathan Harris and Sep Kamvar which explores human emotions. Every time you enter a sentence on the web with the words "I feel..." this site captures it and basically monitors the moods and emotions of people around the world.

- Here's another I found quite inspiring. The site was introduced to me by a friendly sociopath and it kinda reminded me of "Purpose Driven Life". sort of.

- TED - Inspired talks by the world's greatest thinkers and doers was clearly set up to get you motivated to get up and do something with your life. 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger .:mysh:. said...

hey, thanks mel! :) the sites are really cool. I've always been looking for inspirational sites but it's hard to find. thanks for the list. Am looking forward for more. :)

5:24 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

hey! Glad you like em.
there will definitely be more!
so stay tuned!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home