Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Holiday - Day 1

I thought I could sleep in but noooooo, my eyes popped wide open at 8am!!! (WTH!)
and then i figured I could watch some tv and take a loooongg shower after the cirque du soleil on NTV7, but half way through when i went to wash the dishes.... there was NO WATER!!!!

Who the hell cuts off your water supply on the first day of Raya?????? Anyway i made a few calls, and the management said "they're working on it".

SO in the mean time.... i walk down with two pails to fetch water from the pool shower. After lining up for 10 minutes, it was finally my turn, when this puny little kid cuts in front of me!!!! And he and his other tiny brothers come with more and more pails!!!! I was gonna blow my top and then realised there was a whole bunch of people lining up behind me. I would have soooo loved to smack that little twerp!

Anyway... after filling his third pail, i didn't give them a chance to bring out any more. I just pushed his bucket away and started filling mine while kinda 'unintentionally' directing the stream of water right at them. They got wet. haha.

yes it was a cheap shot... but OWHHH the SATISFACTION!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

hahahahahah... mel. how could you :p

10:39 PM  
Blogger jazz said...

lmao! evil-nya mel! hahaha

8:20 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

well.... i would have done the same if it was you guys who'd cut in front of me.
=D

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home