Wednesday, October 29, 2008

thank you

25 wasn't so bad after all. I'll freak out more in five years and by then..... Joash will have to do more than just the moonwalk.

My most favourite people in the whole world... thank you for dinner and Postsecret and the Faery book. :) Thanks for the Gerberas too!

And you...I've always wanted you to sing me a song, but you never would. Well i hope your 'fans' were as entertained as i was. I know you were waiting for an audience. =p

And to you guys, seeing you guys twice a week is what gets me through most days. Thanks for dinner, the pink pretty pashmina and the earrings i've worn twice this week already!

And girls (and weeliem and everyone at Sam's house).... thank you for the endless hugsss~

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Deric said...

Woohoo! I'm in the pic!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Merr said...

aww ur welcome!this is so sweet..hey and u know what, seeing u guys any chance i get, makes my life all sunshiny too :)

11:44 PM  
Blogger weeliem said...

what about me?

i rushed over from recording for this :(

or am i labeled under 'girls' under the bf/gf category:p

Happy 25th:)

12:35 AM  
Blogger hoyden said...

yes weeliem, you're under 'girls'.... i thought that was pretty obvious.
:p

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home