Friday, October 17, 2008

view from the cockpit

My trip to Medan started with my brother calling to tell me that he was gonna be flying our plane, and I could sit up front with him!!!

We've been frequent flyers since we were kids and during take off and landings, to amuse ourselves, we always pretended we were pilots and we flicked imaginary buttons and spoke on our imaginary walkies and we even conjured up emergency scenarios during turbulence. So for me, being up front in the cockpit was like being a kid again!

Well it was really cloudy and visibility was poor so i didn't get good shots, but I did get a video of our landing! =D

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger afu-chan said...

COOL!!!

10:59 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

=D

it was!! haha

10:56 AM  
Blogger yoon see said...

Cool! I do agree with afu-chan.
Nice meeting you Hoyden @ ArtSeni on Sunday!
You have a cool blog and I will be back:)

2:27 PM  
Blogger eric said...

whoa. an experience of a lifetime for many ;) good for ya!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous felicia said...

omg!! thats so cooll babe!!

u sat at the cockpit the whole time??? damnnn!!

btw shan look so bergaya la! lol!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home