Monday, December 08, 2008

30 seconds with Sting

So we waited. And waited some more.
And then he came, breezed in, was more like it. And all i saw was a big guy with an overgrown beard and he looked nothing like the pictures.

I got my camera crew and headed over to the VIP table. And then there was more waiting. By then I had completely forgotten all the questions I needed to ask him.

My hands were shaking... mostly from the cold. But partly from having to interview him in front of all my bosses. Ugh.

After a long while, he got up to leave. "Here's my chance," thought I. And he come right out and stood in front of me. I mumbled a feeble "Hi" and shook his hand. Told him I had a couple of questions and he said, "Walk with me"

By then I had lost my camera crew and he was already heading to the exit. I didn't know what to say and so I stepped back. I didn't get my interview.

I don't know what was more disappointing; that i was tongue tied or that I didn't get a picture with him.

Owh well....at least there was that brief hand-shake.

But still.... i think i would have given up Sting and all the other celebrities i've met, just to spend an evening with you. Yup... I definitely would. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger afu-chan said...

hahaha. Cat got ur tongue?? This is so NOT mel!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

STTTIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!
faints...
he's still so hot even if he's all scruffed up..
faints....

you touched his hand!!?!??!?!?!?!
faints...

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home