Tuesday, February 17, 2009

blessed

I don't often brag. Cause I don't have anything to brag about. But I will however share a little bit of what's happening in my life, cause well... what good is a blog if you can't shout His praise?

Today had been simply awesome. The Big Guy has been just pouring blessing after blessing upon me and I don't believe I've felt this way in a long long time.

Sometimes, you don't believe that good things CAN happen to you. You smile and say "I'm happy for you" when it happens to other people and you're glad God is blessing them but deep in your heart you wonder, "Why not me Lord?"

So I prayed. Everyday I prayed for the Lord's favour, for my work to be perfect, for everything that leaves my mailbox to be work which I can be proud of. But I'm not perfect. I make lots of silly mistakes but I'm learning. I'm not a writer. I just aspire to be one. And I really am working my butt off.

And today... I received the reward or rather acknowledgment that every employee needs - to be certain that every hour spent slogging at the desk was not in vain . Just one sentence - coming from the right person, could totally make your day.

I'm just stunned. Totally blown away, by God's sense of timing. He waits till the very last moment to say, "See, I told you I'd come through for you" and indeed He has.

I thank You Lord for your faithfulness to me. For loving me and blessing me. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Merr said...

Amen to that...and i'm happy for you ( i really am) :)....btw i LOVE your ballet flats!

11:17 AM  
Blogger auds said...

:D I'm SO SO proud of you Mel!! You rawk!! Look people, My homie ROXX SOXX~!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home