Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wild imagination

I saw this post on 'A cup of tea and a wheat penny' and thought I'd draw up a list of my own too.

Things I sometimes imagine against my will

- Zombies running at me when i'm all alone in the car park getting into my car

- Sharks or some weird underwater creature grabbing my legs from below as I swim in the pool

- Being attacked on the street by a mad man. (well that really did happen)

- Tripping over a crack in the pavement and falling face first on the streets of Bukit Bintang.

- Dying in a car crash. (only when the ride i'm in is speeding like a mad man)

- Lizards falling on me while I'm sleeping.

- A snake/rat coming out of the toilet to bite my bottom

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

point no.3 - just that "he" wasn't really a man, rite? :p

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home