Tuesday, November 03, 2009

to just be

I interview Amber Chia today and despite what many people think or say about her, I think she's really nice and her English is NOT that bad. I got in a really GOOD interview.

Now i know i'm not the easiest of persons to please and if I don't get the answers I want, I WILL grill you. But I walked away all smiles cause I nailed it. And then my colleagues asked me if I was okay cause they claim i was "smiling too much".

And they also claimed I hit on the bartenders at Rootz - this really snazzy new club at Lot 10. (that was totaly a plug) But that's so not true! I was just being my friendly self. And then I go for lunch with Omar and he looks at me and says, "Mel, you SURE you're ok? You're just so.....happy these days. It's so not you"

And I wonder too....when this too shall pass.... And I think about what Tolstoy said, "If you want to be happy, be."

And they ask me what's brought it on? Kim suggests that "perhaps its just sugar rush, love or just made love!"

And I'm thinking, nahhh.... this is just cause of me. And things with The Big Guy. I'm happy because I decided to just, be.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger weeliem said...

i like:)

keep being happy k:)

*hugz*

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Caryn said...

I like too = )
being happy isn't such a bad thing.
makes u see things in a diff way.

9:31 AM  
Blogger eric said...

keep at it gurl ;)

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home