Thursday, February 18, 2010

new shoes

All my new shoes spend their first night displayed in my room so I can look at them constantly. They're the last things I see before I turn off the lights and the first thing I see when I wake up. I try them on, walk around my little room for a bit, try and dance in them and trip over my books on the floor and then slip them off and arrange them neatly on top of the box. And then I imagine what outfits I would wear them with.

And when Audrey's not around, I play dress up and walk about the house in my new shoes and feel all pweettyyy.

Yes this is a true story. :)

Happy February y'all~

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous jason_roag said...

i assume it's those silver shoes we're talking about here... =)

12:06 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

among others. :D Just shoes in general.
lalala.
I need to go back to Mahkota. PLEASEEeeeeeee take me back thereeee.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous jason_roag said...

yay, let's go...

i'll take you shoe shopping for hours on end, just to see u smile :)

but i'll only buy you the nice ones...not the granny ones...

8:02 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

yer since when do i wear granny shoes?!
:p

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home