Thursday, April 08, 2010

man on fire


I'm a big fan of Denzel Washington. Not just cause he's got the whole tall, dark and handsome package. Well that's helped! But he's also just amazing at what he does. I've watched tons of his movies and I can still replay scenes from a lot of them, scenes that have blown me away or moved me someway or another.

I was reading an interview he did with Relevant Mag. And in it he says, "I was reading Proverbs, so I prayed for a dose of wisdom and understanding. I can't get any more stuff, any more successful, but I can get better, learn to love more, learn to be more understanding and gain more wisdom."

Now doesn't that sound wise? He really did get his dose of wisdom. :)

Read his interview here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous mystic said...

most of his movies are awesome. really good actor! did you watch The Great Debaters?

3:30 PM  
Blogger hoyden said...

owh no i haven't. :(
couldn't find it.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home